TnM.Alt - Capitulo 8 - Preparense Muy poco satisfechos los soldados volvieron a la base sintiéndose derrotados y agotados. Había una atmósfera deprimente en el ambiente que no se podía dispersar con ningún acto o informe que hubiera valido la pena el viaje. El aire desconcertante ahogaba al equipo élite y sentían que no valió nada la misión.
- Estuvimos tan cerca de atraparlo - Decía Marie - No puedo creer que se nos escapo.
- La próxima vez no se nos escapara - Decía Thomas - Juro que lo encontraremos y le daremos lo que se perece.
Las palabras de animo no servían de mucho, y menos después de que Thomas confronte a Candace por haberla desobedecido.
- Oigan ya cambien las cara - Decía Destiny - si, se nos fue el tipo, si fracasamos en la misión, Pero al menos destruimos una de sus bases, solo hay que encontrar las demás y pronto daremos de nuevo con el.
- Bueno eso es cierto... ¿Pero donde planeas buscar las siguientes bases? - Le
Held (G/t) pt. 4My heart drummed wildly in my chest as I began to feel the ground tremble, almost as if it were as scared and shaken as I was. The footsteps became heavier and heavier, vibrating deep in my chest as each foot collided with the ground, I was completely overwhelmed with thoughts. Wanting to escape, run, scream, anything, and knowing that none of these would accomplish a single thing. Emotion vs. reality. My stomach churned. All I could do was remain curled up in the corner of the box, dry tears stinging my cheeks, shaking as I anticipated my fate. I felt the earthquakes come to a stop and my eyes widened, heartbeat struggling to remain constant.
I never would’ve thought that the sound of a car door creaking open would terrorize me.
And even though there was still this cardboard separating us, I could still feel his intense pressure thickening the air. I struggled to breathe. My heart plummeted to my feet as the box was slowly lifted, the force pushing me against the ba
Kurei and Gaara Relationship Building Meme
Characters- Shuhou Kurei and Sabaku no Gaara
How long have you them?
- Let's see, I've had Kurei for many years but her current incarnation I've had for 9 years. I would say I've had them paired for a similar amount of time. Honestly, Kurei was created for a pairing with Neji at the very beginning. Gaara soon grew to be my favorite though, so Kurei made a transition to Suna. No regrets. Eventually, I grew up and began to make Kurei a character in her own right and then moved on to build a proper relationship for both of the characters I have come to love.
Why did you put them together?
- I don't cry for anime much. But hell if there weren't some serious water works when Gaara died and again when he was revived. I wanted Gaara to have someone who would understand him and be there for him. He seriously needed a lot of TLC! Plus, I loved the idea
My feet pounding heavily against the hot cement.
But I cant hear my footsteps
There is screaming
Screaming and crying and wailing as people watch their loved ones plucked away. Where are my loved ones?
Their looming shadows daring them to escape.
I was never one to put down a dare.
I am running, my insides screaming “What have you done?!”
Sweat is barreling down my sweat drenched face
And they’re still singing “ Run, run, run”
Im just running and running
And my world whirs to a suffocating halt as I make a harsh impact with what feels like a brick wall. It feels as if my skull had cracked open, eyes stinging, as the darkness consumes me.
Theres another thing about fear: It is completely and utterly illogical.
Given my current situation, rationally, running wouldn’t make any sense. At all. But this is fear we’re are talking about, and it was screaming RUN.
I don’t know where I am going, but my legs ar
The Azure AvengersName: Cerulia
Alter-Ego: Cecilia Caitlin Crane
Marital Status: Single
John Crane (father-adoptive)
Melinda Crane (mother-adoptive)
Lionel Baldwin (father-deceased)
Clarissa Baldwin (mother-deceased)
Current Occupation: Student - Angel Falls University (Major in Architecture, minor in Art History). Intern at Vandalay Designs.
Hair: Black with blue streaks
Hometown: Angel Falls
Base of Operations: Angel Falls
Cecilia's developing powers are based in telekinesis which includes:
Telepathy (can only work at one target at a time)
Psionic Shield: Can erect a psychic shield to protect the minds of herself and one other person in the immediate area.
Psionic Energy Blasts: Can fire energy blasts from her hands
Psionic Energy Constructs which include:
Small weaponry, projectiles, and objects (swords, b
Death Battle Arena: Tigerzord
DEATH BATTLE ARENA
Pilot: Tommy Oliver, the White Power Ranger
Title: The Sixth Thunderzord
Bio: Tricked by the evil Rita Repulsa, Tommy started out as the Power Rangers’ enemy until the source of evil was destroyed. After his original Green Ranger powers were lost, he was given new power by Zordon and became the White Ranger. To top it all off, he was given the Sixth Thunderzord, the famed Tigerzord.
Costume 1: White Ranger/Traditional Tigerzord
Costume 2: Black Dino Ranger/ Black-and-gold Tigerzord
Costume 3: Green Ranger/Green-and-silver Tigerzord
Costume 4: Red Zeo Ranger/Red-and-white Tigerzord
Costume 5: Red Turbo Ranger/Red-and-black Tigerzord
Voice Actor: Jason David Frank (Tommy) Tony Oliver (Saba)
-Golden Tiger Sword: The Tigerzord swings its sword in an upward arc, engulfing the sword in flames, and has the opportunity to follow up with multiple swings a
It appears you don't have PDF support in this web browser. Download PDF